2014 Grand Prize & Classic Landscape Winner: Neville Jones
A Photography Competition With Experience And Prestige
Entries Are Now Closed, Judging Is In Progress Soon!
- The Better Photography Magazine Photograph of the Year Award 2015 not only offers great prizes, but is highly respected around the world on the competition circuit.
- Every entry receives a brief judge's comment to help them improve their photography.
- Your photographs are professionally judged by three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography and every entry gets a score.
- The best images will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards, including a PDF certificate.
- There are six exciting Category Awards with a special product hamper from Canson, Datacolor, Momento and Wacom.
- And then there's the prestigious Better Photography Magazine Photograph of the Year 2015 Award with a AUS $5000 cash prize!
- Entries are open now!
Enter As Many Times As You Like - Well, As Many As 20 Anyway!
Six Great Categories To Choose From - Or Enter Them All!
1. Emotive Portraits
2. Classic Landscapes
3. Creative Flair
4. Exotic Travel
5. Incredible Sport
6. Revealing Nature
Entry is $20 per image or five entries for just $80.
A maximum of 20 entries is allowed per entrant.
Late Entries: Enter up to one week late at $30 per entry.